React Native App Design and Development
Create a native app experience for Android and iOS
Using React Native, we guide our clients on how best to create a truly native app experience without compromising user engagement. Here are some of the clients we’ve partnered with to create meaningful native and hybrid app experiences:
Why React Native?
At MindSea, we’ve always loved the possibilities that native and hybrid development offers as potential app solutions, especially in digital healthcare. We’re always keeping up on the latest trends and have written more than a few blogs on the topic, including:
Native or hybrid for your health technology app?
- CodePush, which offers the ability to update apps on the fly without approval from Apple or Google;
- React.js, a web framework also built by Facebook, utilizes the same building blocks as React Native, allowing the sharing of logic between web and mobile app projects;
- Large community support, with several major companies building their apps with React Native.
Keep user data secure
User privacy is an important part of any health and wellness mobile app. To avoid the nightmare of a data breach, we embrace encryption requirements and adhere to the following security regulations, where appropriate:
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPA (Personal Information and Protection Act)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- PIPEDA (The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
Privacy and security are areas where using a an app framework like React Native can really differentiate from a web-based hybrid app. The data control and encryption capabilities that come with a native app can help ensure that you’re keeping data and safe and secure. This gives your users the peace of mind they need to fully engage with your app.
3 basic steps for React Native app design
1. App strategy
Use your target user audience as a guide to design your digital health app. We use real-world user data from app prototypes to validate your core design features and help you avoid costly mistakes.
2. Intuitive UX design
Leveraging our award-winning team of UX designers and developers to create a seamless user experience based on real-world scenarios.
3. Product roadmap
Establish your path to success by knowing all technical specs, exactly what your app will cost, and how long it will take to get to market.