MindSea Development is currently working on a diverse and exciting group of projects and is seeking a Web developer to join our mobile development team.
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you strive for creative and innovative solutions when confronted with a challenge? Are you self-motivated and dedicated to excellence in your field? Do you like a fast-paced environment? Are you an experienced developer who can hit the ground running? If so, and you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate towards creating beautiful, award winning mobile apps, we invite you to apply today.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM-ish) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries.
- Collaborate with designers on your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Work with members of the QA team.
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- Work with the team of developers, company wide, to improve MindSea’s core technical competency around emerging and established technologies.
- Experience developing websites and web applications
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Desire to build quality products
- Comfortable using revision control software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and dexterity to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent English skills
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- Practical knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience creating mobile or responsive web sites
What can you expect:
- Dynamic and creative open-concept work environment
- Fun startup atmosphere, in a community of other great startups
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing plan
- Excellent benefit plan
- New MacBook Pro
- iPhone/Android phone of your choice with generous data plan
- 3 weeks vacation + time off during the Holidays
- A flexible work environment with flex-time and flex-place options to support a healthy work-life balance
- Strong, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- Regular social events – e.g. lunch and learns, App release celebrations, seemingly random trips to Freak Lunch Box for chocolate-peanut-butter milkshakes, Friday afternoon happy hours, etc.