iOS Mobile Software Developer
MindSea Development is currently working on a diverse and exciting group of projects and is seeking an iOS software developer to join our mobile development team. You will be working with an experienced team developing native client-side user interface and application components for the iOS platform.
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you strive for creative and innovative solutions when confronted with a challenge? Are you self-motivated and dedicated to excellence in your field? Do you like a fast-paced environment? Are you an experienced iOS developer who can hit the ground running? Yes? Then we have a challenge for you! If you are looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively creating beautiful, award winning mobile apps, we invite you to apply today.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM-ish) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries.
- Collaborate with designers on your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems.
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Work with the team of developers, company wide, to improve MindSea’s core technical competency around emerging and established technologies.
- Experience creating applications for iOS using Objective-C or Swift
- Desire to build quality software
- Comfortable using revision control software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and dexterity to handle multiple tasks
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- Experience creating applications for Android, OS X, or Windows Phone
- Experience in C/C++, Java, Ruby or Python
- Experience creating REST servers used by apps
- Practical knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience creating mobile/responsive web sites
What can you expect:
- Dynamic and creative open-concept work environment
- Fun startup atmosphere, in a community of other great startups
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing plan
- Excellent benefit plan
- New MacBook Pro
- iPhone/Android phone of your choice with generous data plan
- iPad/Android tablet of your choice
- 3 weeks vacation + time off during the Holidays
- A flexible work environment with flex-time and flex-place options to support a healthy work-life balance
- Strong, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- Regular social events – e.g. lunch and learns, App release celebrations, seemingly random trips to Freak Lunch Box for chocolate-peanut-butter milkshakes, Friday afternoon happy hours, etc.