Since incorporating in 2007, MindSea Development has built many world-class apps used by millions of people around the world. Our team is headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia and serves clients across the US and Canada. We believe that the best apps start with a great idea, so MindSea collaborates closely with its clients to understand their vision and turn it into a leading mobile app. Our team of experienced professionals has deep expertise in mobile design, development, integration, and project delivery for iPhone, iPad and Android platforms.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and creative open-concept work environment
- The latest hardware and tools
- A fun startup atmosphere, surrounded by a number of other great startups
- Competitive salaries
MindSea Development is currently working on a diverse and exciting group of projects and is seeking a software developer to join our mobile development team. You will be working with an experienced team developing client-side user interface and application components for leading mobile platforms as well as the server-side software to support the client applications.
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you strive for creative and innovative solutions when confronted with a challenge? Are you self-motivated and dedicated to excellence in your field? Do you like a fast-paced environment? Are you an experienced iPhone developer who can hit the ground running? Yes? Then we have an challenge for you! If you are looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively creating beautiful mobile apps, we invite you to apply today.
- Experience in Objective C, C/C++, Java, Ruby or Python
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Desire to build quality software
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Flexibility and dexterity to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent English skills
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience creating applications for OS X, iOS or Android
- Practical knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience creating mobile/responsive web sites
Do you find this challenge attractive?
Please send your resume (web-based profiles are fine) including salary expectations and your possible start date via email to Bill Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.